A complete semi-mobile (MRI) unit as an ‘annex’ to the hospital. Patients are unaware they are in a ‘container’. Useful in situations where capacity is needed in a longer period of time: e.g. lack of physical space to install a unit in the hospital but there is space at the parking lot next to the hospital, the desire to expand the services without the own investment.
- The medical operations are responsibility of the client: radiologic assistance/technician, radiology information system, medical reports, administration and invoicing to patients.
- We offer equipment with all options and software to do 95+ % of the average production.
- The rental service includes ‘preventive and corrective’ maintenance, helium and parts. There is a initial training after installation.
- In the semi-mobile units the equipment’s are the same as the ‘in-hospital’ installations. There is no need of proper generator.
- Currently we offer: GE Signa Explorer 1,5 T, 16 channels, GE CT 540 32 slices, GE Discovery STE PET CT scan, GE IGS 530 Angio Hemodynamics.