Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2023
It was a exciting year filled with success, new customers, fundraising campaigns, investor presentations and amazing collaborations. Resonandina is growing and continues to do so in 2023.
This post is an overview of 2022 with results, collaborations and added team members and shares some of our main goals for 2023. This year has truly been a boost given the amount of Pay-per-Use MRI services we have established.
Results for 2022:
- Five additional countries were added (new clients or local offices).
- Expanded our team with five highly active an involved new members.
- Our fundraising efforts have been extremely successful.
- Signed numerous new contracts and laid the foundation for new and exciting collaborations.
- Before Christmas we have already installed three of the new Pay-per-Use MRI’s and we are awaiting many more for 2023.
Our Goals for 2023:
- Consolidate our relations in the markets and fulfill our commitment
- Expand our network and construct new relations to make more impact
- Expansion into new regions & countries.
- Realizing more Pay-per-Use Diagnostic Services.
- Meet new investors and deepen relation with the existing group.
Added team members:
Global Medícal Dominicana, GE Healthcare Colombia and Chile, Orimec
CDI-HAI, Kenko Saude, Clinica Borja, Radiologia e Imagenes, Margaritha Gonzalez, Imaginologia del Magdalena, Medsport, Cruz Medical, MP Assistance SMMC, CEDISA, Clinica La Concepcion, Westfries Kapitaal, Kaasstad Kapitaal, Collin Crowdfund, NPEX, Rebel and more…..
Are you an investor looking for an attractive investment opportunity for 2023 or a clinic looking to set up an MRI service? Please contact us here: https://www.resonandina.com/contact/
Funding with Collin Crowdfund
We successfully concluded the funding with Collin Crowdfund for one of our Caribbean Modular MRI projects. Many thanks to all Collin investors and to Fred Bouwman and his team. It is good to see that the availability of diagnostic health care is growing so fast in the Caribbean and we are very pleased that Resonandina can be part of the solution for this area.
Jamaica plug-and-play annex to Hospital
It was important for the Omega Medical Center (Negril) that Resonandina could deliver the modular MRI unit ready for immediate use. Including pre-fab magnetic shielding, faraday cage, Chiller and specific certificated details.
Opening of a New Modular MRI in Sint Maarten
Hooray, we are delighted to see another successful installation of an Modular MRI. Congratulations to Sint Maarten Medical Center with the use of brand-new MRI Annex.